SKYSITE PROJECTLINK is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-01-16. The program can be installed on iOS.
SKYSITE is a cloud & mobile solution that manages the workflow of construction documents and information. Version your drawings and specs by the revision date as it shows on the revision block of your documents. Latest Documents automatically creates the current set for your project. Markups automatically syncs to all users in real time desktops and tablets. Upload and store 150+ file types on SKYSITE cloud. SKYSITE has a desktop folder sync app that allows users to work offline and open non-PDF files on their native app.
SKYSITE tablet apps allows Owners, Developers, Contractors, Architects and project teams to: - Access the most current drawings, specs and other pertinent project documents from tablet devices.
- Synchronize and collaborate information in real time between project members and their work devices.
- Download and sync options: Latest Document or All Folders & Files.
- View document offline.
- Markup and annotate drawings, specs and other project documents offline; changes to documents will sync as soon as wifi or data connection is available - Create private markup or push markups to all project participants.
- Manage and distribute construction documents from anywhere and on any device.
- Open non-PDF files on other apps installed on the tablet device.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
SKYSITE PROJECTLINK (version 2.5.3) has a file size of 44.77 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.